RRG has enhanced its website in response to the development of new technologies in the automotive market. With the new functionalities, customers can:
- check new and used vehicle stocks by region, request a test drive and reserve a vehicle by making an online deposit of €250;
- get estimates of the trade-in value of their car along with financing simulations;
- set up a repair workshop appointment in under 48 hours at http://www.renault-retail-group.fr/prise-de-rdv-en-ligne.html ;
- buy accessories and merchandising at http://www.renault-retail-group.fr/pieces-et-accessoires.html . Customers can also choose from one of three delivery options: accessory fit at a RRG workshop, pick-up from a sales outlet, or home delivery in Metropolitan France.
In addition, customers can now check new and used vehicle stocks, locate sales outlets and make workshop appointments using an iPhone app called “ mon garage Renault Retail Group ”.
To coincide, a specific organization structure is set up to provide a better customer service:
- RRG’s e-tailing platform handles 100% of web requests, processing 10,000 of them a month in under two hours. Each request is handled by a single e-advisor who takes care of the customer directly or redirects them to the RRG network. e-advisors send brochures to customers, make appointments (for test drives, workshop visits, etc.) and make sure that all the requests sent in are processed by the network. This platform is localized at the headquarters of RRG in Clamart.
Renault Retail Group in brief
A wholly-owned Renault subsidiary, Renault Retail Group (RRG) is the number-two automotive retail group in Europe. It sells the Renault, Dacia and Nissan brands with 11,800 employees working at 225 sites in 13 European countries, of which 127 sites in France.
In 2011, RRG sold more than 463,000 vehicles in France and Europe (303,000 new vehicles and 160,000 used vehicles) and posted revenues of €7.88 billion .