- On September 22, 2015 Renault, Pôle Emploi Bretagne and the Bodemer group signed a partnership agreement on the rollout of the Renault Mobiliz solidarity program.
- The agreement is aimed at improving the access and return to employment for people whose mobility difficulties stand as an obstacle.
The objective of the Mobiliz program, the first social entrepreneurship initiative from an automotive manufacturer, is to facilitate the professional integration of people with mobility difficulties. The program is being developed in cooperation with organizations, academia and public players. It is being rolled out in particular through a network of volunteer socially-responsible Renault garages offering a range of products and services at cost price to beneficiaries designated by the social and employment services.
The partnership with the Pôle emploi in Brittany and the Bodemer automotive distribution group will serve to:
- identify job seekers for whom the repair or servicing of a vehicle is a necessary condition to keeping or finding a job;
- put these individuals in contact with one of the Renault socially-responsible garages of the Bodemer group and help them to benefit from cost-price servicing and repair services.
The innovative system will be tested in the Côtes d’Armor department before envisioning broader implementation.
François Rouvier, Director of Sustainable Mobility at Groupe Renault’s Corporate Social Responsibility Department: “Renault Mobiliz, launched in 2012, is a program that makes mobility accessible to everyone. With this original, co-developed partnership, we have a real opportunity to spread the word on our commitment and thereby achieve greater social impact. Each signatory organization is making a real contribution:
- Groupe Renault is developing the Mobiliz program, coordinated in Brittany by its regional division;
- Pôle emploi Bretagne is promoting the initiative with job seekers and proposing it to beneficiaries;
- The garages of the Bodemer group are providing the vehicle work.
The rallying of these organizations around a shared, socially-responsible goal clearly lends a strong impetus to the fight against exclusion.”
Philippe Siebert, Regional Director, Pôle emploi Bretagne : “ Pôle emploi ’s strategy is to form an increasing number of partnerships to add to the services traditionally offered at our agencies. Pôle emploi is duty bound to do all it can to make sure all job seekers are able to look for a job in conditions favorable to their professional integration. The partnership developed with Renault Mobiliz and the Bodemer group is part of this strong policy direction as it serves to remove the mobility obstacles confronting job seekers and help them to keep or find employment.”
Alain Daher, Chairman of the Bodemer group: “ Like Pôle Emploi Bretagne and Groupe Renault , Bodemer and its automotive dealership network including 33 sites in Brittany and Normandy has long been committed to a policy of social responsibility, an integral part of our values for many years now. We are giving ourselves the means to implement this policy in the organization of the constituent sites of the Bodemer group. As such, it is natural that we join forces with the Renault Mobiliz initiative, which is fully in line with our commitments.”
Find out more: