- In 23 March 2015, FNCA (Fédération Nationale du Crédit Agricole) and Renault Mobiliz signed their first national partnership agreement, on skills and resources deployed to help persons with low incomes.
- Renault's Mobiliz programme and Crédit Agricole's Point Passerelle scheme are joining forces to offer transport solutions capable of improving employment and social inclusion for persons with low incomes.
The partnership between Renault's Mobiliz and Crédit Agricole's Point Passerelle covers three points:
- Identify beneficiaries of the Crédit Agricole Point Passerelle services for whom car transport is an essential need for finding or keeping a job, and provide support in the form of services offered through the network of Renault volunteer garages.
- Organize interfacing for Crédit Agricole Point Passerelle centres with the network of Renault volunteer garages, on cost-price services including maintenance, repair and used vehicle sale.
- Enable beneficiaries to buy serviced and guaranteed used cars (where available) at preferential conditions, through microcredit offered by the Crédit Agricole Points Passerelle scheme.
For FNCA CEO, Bertrand Corbeau , “This partnership , which marks a departure from traditional banking practice, fits in very well with the philosophy of our Point Passerelle scheme. It promises concrete progress in solving some of the root economic and social problems faced by the people we are addressing through this scheme. With Renault Mobiliz we're taking a further step forward by tackling the issue of transport, a determining factor in social and employment inclusion.”
For Claire Martin , Claire Martin , Vice President, Corporate Social Responsibility at Renault, “Through our Renault Mobiliz programme, Renault supports social entrepreneurship projects to offer transport solutions for people of very low incomes. By teaming up with the Crédit Agricole Point Passerelle initiative, we're offering beneficiaries of this scheme, i.e. families in difficulty, access to services such as cost-price vehicle repair through the network of Renault volunteer garages. We see this as another way of fulfilling our mission on sustainable transport for all.”
Renault Mobiliz, a full programme on transport for all
The Renault Mobiliz programme, the automotive industry's first social initiative, aims to improve access to transport as a way of fighting against social and employment exclusion. It is run in cooperation with partners from non-profit organizations, academic institutions and government bodies. It operates through a network of Renault volunteer garages offering products and services at cost price for beneficiaries identified by the social services.
Point Passerelle, the Crédit Agricole programme on support for customers in difficulty
Most Crédit Agricole regional branches operate a system for detecting difficulties and offering personalized support. This mediation service, named Point Passerelle , is based on trust and customer attention, and seeks to help people through their financial difficulties, and advise them on economic and social solutions.
Renault press contact: Alejandra Kaufman - +33 (0)1 76 89 78 78
Follow us: @Renault_live
FNCA press contact: Bertrand Schaefer - +33 (0)1 49 53 41 72