Togliatti (Russia), 14 June 2019 - AVTOVAZ confirmed the board members at its annual general shareholders meeting held on Friday June 14 th .
In replacement of Thierry Bolloré, Jérôme Olive and Dmitri Kurdyukov, were elected to the AVTOVAZ Board of Directors for the first time:
- Olivier Murguet, Groupe Renault Executive Vice President, Sales & Regions;
- Jérôme Moinard, Alliance VP Manufacturing, Process Engineering & Supply Chain for Eurasia
- Nikolay Teskhomskiy, First Deputy Chairman, Vnesheconombank
Nicolas Maure was elected Chairman of the AVTOVAZ Board of Directors at the Board of Directors following the Annual General Meeting. Sergey Skvortsov was elected Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors.
About Groupe Renault
Groupe Renault has been making cars since 1898. Today it is an international multi-brand group, selling close to 3.76 million vehicles in 134 countries in 2017, with 36 manufacturing sites, 12,700 points of sales and employing more than 180,000 people. To meet the major technological challenges of the future and continue its strategy of profitable growth, the Group is harnessing its international growth and the complementary fit of its five brands, Renault, Dacia and Renault Samsung Motors, Alpine and LADA, together with electric vehicles and the unique Alliance with Nissan and Mitsubishi. With a new team in Formula 1 and a commitment to Formula E, Renault sees motorsport as a vector of innovation and brand awareness.
Members of the AVTOVAZ Board of Directors following the 2019 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders:
- Nicolas Maure, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Senior Vice President, Chairman of Eurasia Region, Groupe Renault
- Sergey Skvortsov, Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors, Executive Chairman, RT Invest
- Bruno Ancelin, independent, former Groupe Renault Executive Vice President
- Vladimir Avetissian - Deputy Chairman of Executive Board, UK'ROSNANO’
- Yves Caracatzanis, President and CEO of AVTOVAZ
- Gaspar Gascon Abellan – Deputy Alliance Executive Vice President, Engineering
- Philippe Jeol, VP, Partnerships and Governance Eurasia Region, Groupe Renault
- Sergey Kogogin - General Director, PJSC "KAMAZ"
- Olivier Murguet, Executive Vice President, Sales & Regions, Groupe Renault
- Jérôme Moinard, Alliance regional Senior Vice President, Manufacturing, Production Engineering and Supply Chain
- Thierry Piéton –Senior Vice President, Performance and Control, Groupe Renault
- Nikolay Tsekhomskiy, First Deputy Chairman, Vnesheconombank
- Eduard Vaino - Vice President for Government and Shareholders Relations, AVTOVAZ
- Igor Zavyalov - Deputy General Director for Finance, State Corporation Rostec
- Sergei Zaytsev - Chairman of Primary Trade Union Organization, AVTOVAZ.